Monday, March 15, 2010

Aiden and Staisha










































On Saturday morning I met up with my friend Staisha and her son Aiden for some fun at Riverside Park in Kamloops, BC. Aiden will be two years old this August and like many boys his age, is growing like a weed. His nickname for the shoot was "Mumbles" after the character in the movie Happy Feet because although he only spoke a handful of times, he was smiley, dancing and offered words of photo advice when he though it was necessary. :D He has recently decided he likes the sound of his boots on pavement and his mom and I couldn't help but giggle sometimes as he ran back and forth along the pavement dancing for us.

2 comments:

  1. Good pics, my girl. So many of Aiden capture his bubbly personality! I like the one of Staisha holding the stick, but her gloves should have a stronger color cause I thought there was something wrong with her hand!!! like she'd been holding the hands of too many frogs (while looking for a Prince) until I realized she had a glove on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the pictures of Jodymae & her boyz!!!

    ReplyDelete