Saturday, May 1, 2010

Randoms Galore

The title is pretty self evident really... I seem to be in a blogging mood today! I stumbled across a random file of photos that I had taken but had never done anything with.
This past summer Shaun and I went flying in a little cessna plane. Although I have flown on private planes a few times, it was a first for Shaun. He even flew the plane for awhile, despite not being completely "okay with the idea." Like any photographer I couldn't resist capturing the moment.
Although it was still spring when I took this, at no point through out the year does this fountain have water in it.

Although loons do return to the same lakes and rivers every year, they are not monogamous like swans. It looks like this feather romance may be over before anything even starts.

It's always important to remember that although we live in a free country, it wasn't always free.

I admit that this picture is entirely to comemorate my disney purse. :D

"It's a dangerous business going out your front door. You step onto the road and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might end up."

No comments:

Post a Comment