Friday, August 26, 2011

Newborn :: Matteo


A friend recently commented on the number of newborn shoots I've been photographing lately. To be honest, I hadn't really thought about it until she pointed it out. Then I started to think about how many new families have let me into their lives. I was filled with a sense of not only pride, but honour. I feel so fortunate to have been intrusted with the privilege of so many babies first photo shoots. It was with this in mind that I pulled up to Marilena + Ryan's house yesterday evening.

Matteo is a darling little boy. I felt an instant adoration for him. Together their little family is the image of everything a new family should be and I am looking forward to being able to watch the little guy grow through the viewfinder in my camera!


So sleepy....





(The shot Marilena was most eagerly awaiting.) :)















No comments:

Post a Comment