Saturday, October 1, 2011

Halloween Decor

It's beginning to look like Halloween around here! As many of you know, Halloween is my favourite hallmark holiday. I am so excited to hand out candy this year! I hope we get lots of trickortreaters.

The above photo is of our salt and pepper shakers. I LOVE these little guys.

Anyways! I'm doing a 365 photo project about our new house we bought this summer for my family (since none of them live in Calgary) and I wanted to share a few of the photos I took on this blog.



I'm a big fan of fun smelling candles. I especially love candles from a store in the south end of Calgary that I buy a lot of my antique photo props from. This candle is sitting on our fireplace mantle at the moment. Every time I light it, my hubby gets confused and thinks I'm making apple pie! It's just that realistic of a smell.


I just realized that this coffee table has made a lot of appearances on this blog! (Most recently I used the mirrored surface to my advantage while taking photos of my new business cards.) This table runner is an essential splash of colour in our living room. And when the candle in the latern is lit it can cause a spooky shadow of a witch flying through the night on her broomstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment