Saturday, April 9, 2016

Contest Expanded

Due to numerous requests, the free maternity photo session contest has been opened to any pregnant women who are due in either July or August 2016!

I specialize in life photography and am giving away one free maternity photo session. ...Oh an a random surprise prize too!

How it works:
If you are or know someone who is due this summer, email the nominee/applicant's name, a photo and a small introduction of who they are or why you think they should win a free photo shoot.
It's as easy as saying "Hi, my name is Chelsey and I'm due with a boy/girl/mystery baby on August 14th. It's my first/second/sixteenth child and I would love to win the session to commemorate this special time!"
(Emails go to thewishingstargallery@gmail.com)

The entrants will all be posted on my photography facebook page (www.facebook.com/wishingstargallery) and then it's up to anyone and everyone to vote for who they would like to see win.

Entry deadline is April 22nd.
Voting closes April 30th.

  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment