Saturday, August 28, 2010

Russ & Jenn


Today I drove out to Banff provincial park to photograph the wedding of the new Mr. & Mrs. Lavoie. Their ceremony was touching, sweet and clearly about family and love, just like the Bride and Groom. They were surrounded by family as they said their own vows in front of the gorgeous scenery. It was such a pleasure to photograph Jenny & Russ, as well as their family. Here's a sneak peak from their session. You can see more photos on the facebook album.








I couldn't resist snapping off a quick sunglow/hdr style photo.

























1 comment:

  1. Chelsey, Russ and I can't thank you enough for capturing our wedding day moments on film. Seeing them made me cry like a big baby. You were amazing, making me, Russ and our families feel relaxed and truly like superstars. We are so glad we found you! Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!
    Jennie and Russ

    ReplyDelete