Sunday, July 17, 2011

Family :: Swadling



I've decided to try a new way of doing sneak peaks. I'm not sure how long this idea will last but we'll see!


Sneak peaks are one of the things I really pride myself on being able to provide. I hate waiting to see what kind of photos someone has taken of me so I always try to get a sneak peak up as soon as possible. Usually it's within 48 hours. But, as my editing skills increase, it takes more time for me to edit each photo - even if it doesn't look like it my post processing process has doubled in time in the last 8 months. This becomes a problem when people except a nice indepth sneak peak, like the ones clients have come to expect. 20 photos has gone from 1 hour of editing to much longer.


Anyways, above is a sneak peak from the Swadling's session this morning. They were a very nice family and I felt privileged to be able to take their family portraits. Feel free to click on the photo to see a larger version of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment