Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ring shot

As you may, or may not know, my hubby and I are moving. We recently celebrated our anniversary with a photo session with Morgan Marriott of Creative Bliss Photography. You can see our photo session at www.creativeblissphotography.blogspot.com. I was going to do a blog post about it because although I didn't take the photos I felt it would be nice to highlight another amateur photographer's work. (Plus Morgan is a frequent WSG client.) Unfortunately, I am so insanely busy I just don't have the time to. :( Maybe later.

Anyways, so we had our photo session. And at our session we had a few photos with our jerseys. And now we're moving. So... our house is in a state of organized chaos. Last night I was relaxing (actually I was trying to get my hand working.... I have a flaring case of carpel tunnel I think...Complicated by photo editing.) and I noticed Shaun's jersey sitting on the side of the couch. So, I took the oppertunity to take a ring shot that I've never seen but couldn't believe I hadn't thought of it. I've taken photos of a flames jersey and a dog, a flames jersey and a baby, but never a flames jersey and wedding rings.... well now I have!


No comments:

Post a Comment