Wednesday, November 2, 2011

GMA After Party Photo Booth




I had the honour of being asked to run the after party photo booth for the Gospel Music Awards last week. I had been the photographer at last year's photo booth so I spent the event month of September hoping I would get asked to return this year. As strange as it seems, it felt like running into a lot of old friends, who were in reality folks I'd met only last year. They were just so friendly and outgoing from the get go it was impossible not to like them immediately upon meeting them. Their passion for their art is inspiring. My second shooter for the evening, Chris Pearson of Turtle Soul Photography agreed that they were a lot of fun to not only be around, but also to photograph. Thanks again to the GMAs and Candy Consulting for asking me to be a part of this amazing event!

No comments:

Post a Comment