Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sneak Peak | Tammy's Family




Between my internet provider (also known the big pain in my butt) and being out of town this past weekend, I am trying desperately to catch up on sneak peaks from the last weekend of October. My apologies to Tammy and my appreciation for her patience!

A lot of people don't have much patience for the fact that any photography I do is in addition to my full time job and life... But Tammy has been nothing but understanding with my work schedule and shotty internet service! These are a few of my favourite frames from her family session.







I did some portraits for the more cooperative family members too and took the chance to practice something I had learnt in class. The wall behind them was very plain so I added a little pizzaz to it!








No comments:

Post a Comment