Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Baby | Little Miss Alice

Little Miss Alice


I've had this background set up for a good 3 weeks now in my home studio that I haven't had the chance to use. Three weeks may not seem like a long time to you, but at the rate this photo season has sped past me, trust me when I say it is a LONG time for me.

I've had a few sessions that were supposed to happen at my home studio reschedule last minute so I've being dying to use this set up. I really wanted to get some practice in with some new lighting (thanks to my super awesome photo buddies Edward + Lori Nikkel of Punky Monkey Photography) and Little Miss Alice (well, actually, her Mommy...) was kind enough to help me out!

Here are just a few photos from Alice's winter wonderland mini session. I'm sure I'll post more as I get to them - right now my goal is just to get everyone's discs in the mail before the holidays.












That's it!
....okay, I lied... One more!!





No comments:

Post a Comment