Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Baby | Madison's Adventure in Gingerbread Lane


Visit Santa
This past weekend I had the pleasure of photographing two of my favourite families. One can be found below in my previous blog post, the other can be found here! On Sunday I met up with the Grants in Gingerbread Lane. Little Miss Madison is so absolutely adorable that my hearts melts a little every time I see her. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I've been lucky enough to be taking her photos for nearly a year now and she is always a highlight for me. Here are a few photos from her adventure in Gingerbread Lane...











Little Miss Madison!







Looking at the gingerbread tree...







Can you reach the Christmas Star?










Working on her letter(s) to Santa....







Getting help from Daddy...







And from Mommy....




Santa's Post Box



Almost ready to put her letter in the mail box for Santa...







Okay! Here we goooooo!







Meeting Santa!




No comments:

Post a Comment