Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WYP #93

WYP is an online and interactive game for those wishing to showcase and develop their post processing skills. Laura, of the wonderful dolcepics.com, post a weekly photo for folks to edit and share. This game is somewhat deceivingly addictive. when I visited her site this week I saw a photo and automatically took it as the WYP for the week...well I was wrong! Haha so here is this week's actual WYP submission.
Here's Laura's original....


And here's my rendition.... I dreamt of the 2nd Underworld movie last night, particularly the scenes with all the ice and snow. Quite similiar to the cold and wet weather we're experiencing here... So that's the feel I went for with this one!

I tweaked the exposure, brightness and clarity. I played with the saturation levels, obviously upping the blues... Oh and vignetting. Love vignetting.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Thanks so much for editing this image. Love the effect you created!

    ReplyDelete