Sunday, August 8, 2010

Williams Wedding

I met Kevin & Maria last month for their engagement session. They're somewhat unique in comparison to other couples I've been photographing this summer. How you ask? They are already living their happily ever after. After 10 years, Maria and Kevin have a beautiful home and 3 even more beautiful children.
Another thing I should mention about the new Mr. & Mrs. Williams is their incredible fashion sense. This afternoon I got to indulge in not only my love for photographing weddings, but also my interest in photographing shoes! Each member of the wedding party had 2 pairs of shoes for the day. One traditional pair of dress shoes and one very unique pair of Converse sneakers!

Their wedding took place on an acreage in Bearspaw. The location gave the entire day a warm summer family get together in the country ambiance and I feel honoured to have been a part of it.
But, let's start where every great love story starts.... at the beginning!











































Due to the sheer size of both the Bride and the Grooms families, I will not be posting the family photos on the blog. Please feel free to check out the facebook album next week or so for a much more detailed album.

No comments:

Post a Comment