Thursday, September 30, 2010

October Photo Session Dates

Hi all!

I have some bad but good news. If you were hoping to book a photo session within the next few weeks, I am unfortunately totally booked for the month of October. But November can be just as beautiful in our scenic city (thanks to those chinooks and all) so please feel free to email me if you are interested in booking before the holiday season!

Speaking of that jolly time of year, I've seen that several photographers have mentioned they will not be available over the holidays. In true Wishing Star Gallery fashion though, I will be available! So please feel free to think about those Christmas parties, get togethers and family sessions for the New Year Family Email!

Love, Thanks + Shutter Clicks
Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment