Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Holidays!


Well better late than never I suppose! Happy Holidays folks!

My hubby and I spent this Christmas with my mom back in BC and it was great. We flew in on the evening of the 24th (didn't see Santa flying in the clouds mind you) and returned the 26th in the afternoon. So it was a short but good trip. The furbaby (our chocolate lab Hartigan) spent the weekend with the inlaws and was spoiled quite thoroughly. Hope you were all spoiled and that you had a great Christmas! Here are a few shots from this past weekend.



The tree at YYC.


The most important ornament on our tree is one that was made by my grandparents. A mini replica of their house in Quebec!



Robin Hood easy flour...and indicator that delivious gravy will appear....

I told you there was gravy.

Shaun demonstrates turkey carving.

That my friends, is a pile of meat. Not the bones of the bird. Just the meat that was cut off.

One of the best parts of Christmas dinner... stuffing!

Shaun: "Vegetables: a promise that real food will soon follow." By real food he of course means meat.

Home grown squash!

Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment