Sunday, March 4, 2012

Newborn :: 10 day old Baby N






Last year Persis had contacted me with some great news. She and her husband were expecting their 2nd child in the new year and she wanted me to photograph both a maternity and newborn session for them. Over the past two years I've had the pleasure of doing several photo shoots for their family - including their wedding! So when I was asked to do their photos again I was thrilled.

Well wouldn't you know it, she went into labour a few weeks before her due date and we unfortunately missed the chance for maternity photos. So a week after her maternity session had been scheduled I arrived at their home for baby N's newborn session! Here are some of my favourites of one of the sweetest 10 day old babies I've ever had the pleasure of photographing. I'll post more later!




No comments:

Post a Comment