Saturday, May 7, 2011

Family :: Three Generations

With Mother's Day just around the corner (quite literally... in less than an hour!) I was getting increasingly excited while uploading these photos this afternoon. Anyone who knows me personally knows that I grew up as the 4th living generation of women in my maternal family. My dad died when I was little so I was raised by my amazing mother with the guidance of her mother and grandmother. So when Jennifer booked her session I immediately loved the idea she proposed to introduce her newly born daughter... 3 generations of her own family!

I had the pleasure of taking Jenn & Vishal's maternity photos in December which you can view by clicking here. You can see more photos from the 3 generations shoot on the facebook page by visiting www.facebook.com/wishingstargallery








No comments:

Post a Comment