Thursday, May 5, 2011

Life :: Tracy (Red Dress)

I went back and forth and whether or not I actually wanted to post these shots. We'll call them girl on beach version 1.0. Why 1.0? Because we're going to try it again with a different dress, makeup and hopefully bettter lighting. I took these photos after Tracy's session (see previous post) on Easter weekend as the sun was setting. Scratch that, it wasn't setting. It was practically set! That'll teach me to keep shooting and not move onto the next costume change even when I know we should.

These photos were good practice for me but in the end I just wasn't happy with them, even before I uploaded them to the computer. So I wasn't going to post them. Until I was experimenting with post processing textures (cough photoshopping cough) and I took them in a completely different direction than what I had intended. There was only a small handful of them to begin with, so I had no problem picking my favourites.


No comments:

Post a Comment