Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wedding :: Rebecca + Greg

After nonstop rain for five days, the cloudy sky finally opened up and let the sunshine out. The romantic/cheesy person in me would like to think that fate stepped in on Rebecca + Greg's behalf...and who are we kidding, I'm always sort of cheesy and romantic, so we'll go with that! We could not have asked for better May weather... You would think a date like May 28th would promise you good weather, but you never know here in Calgary.

I met this wonderful couple last year when I photographed their engagement session. (You can find that here, incase you're wondering.) The venue was breath-taking, the decor was in mind with the couple (pink for her, gold for the pittsburg penguins-I mean, him :D) and the Bride and Groom were.....perfect.

Here are a few of my favourite shots that are hot off the presses!











The moment he saw her...




Why yes, that is a Pittsburg jersey....











The wedding party/receiving line!


Just hanging out.... Making out....










Shoes!!



Look at all the vibrant green grass! That's what you get when it rains for 5 days.













No comments:

Post a Comment