Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Newborn :: Aric

Meet baby Aric! Isn't he just a cutey?

My apologies on the delayed blog post. Aric was born right before the easter weekend, but I was out of town so I didn't get to meet this little boy until 4 days later for his newborn shoot. And while I had a facebook album up for his mommy a few days after the session, I haven't gotten around to blogging some of my favourite photos from his session. It sounds bad to say but he was the perfect guinea pig for my growing prop addiction.





This hat was a little too big for him but it made me think of a line from the Lion King... "Oh I just can't wait to be kiiiinnnng."


My first attempt at a baby sling shot!


Numero #2



Look at those little wrinkley feet!!




The newborn nest makes it's second appearance! Spring eggs for the spring baby!








No comments:

Post a Comment