Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Baby :: Rosha



Meet Rosha. She was my Sunday, May 8th session. You will note her shoes. Adorable. The same word can be used to describe Rosha. Adorable!!


This multi-lingual cutie was fun to photograph. Her parents tell me that she is usually very cautious of people and that it takes a couple of hours for her to warm up to them. Well she was shy at first, but in the end she was so comfortable with me that she was showing me how to make phonecalls on Mommy's cell phone! Like any 18 month old she was unsure at first, but unlike most children her age, Rosha understood that I was there to take pictures. It was an interesting situation to say the least.


Here are some of my favourites from her session.







Fish!



Pretending to go to sleep for Mommy.




" OMG! My favourite book!" I love this face.





The Classic Baby Learns To Read shot


Rosha's version of the Baby Learns To Read shot

No comments:

Post a Comment