Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hard at Work




I wanted to do a different kind of blog post from the format I seem to have developed. Every photographer likes to have photos of them taking photos. I don't really have many.. or any for that matter! But now, thanks to Michelle Drummond (of Michelle Drummond Photography) I do. A fellow photo enthusiast, Michelle and I have known each other for nearly a year now and I was so happy for her and her little family when her son Aric was born.


Some photographers would be leary about showing these sort of photos because it can give away how they set things up. Professionals will charge you an arm and a leg for their book or workshop that teaches you a lot of the techniques you might notice here, but I'm okay with sharing because I look at it this way... I've come up with these ideas from a lot of research and thought. So why not share? :)




So here's how this post works! I'll post a photo of me taking the shot (taken by Michelle) and then show the photo I was taking.


Number 1 : Aric in the newborn nest




Number 2: Angel




Number 3: Sleepy Owl



Number 4: Mr. Bear watches over Aric

No comments:

Post a Comment