Monday, January 16, 2012

Casting Call Contest

I have a dream.

...Okay, it's more of an idea.


It's a themed idea for a photo session.


But... it's a secret.

For the last month or so I have been trying to figure out how I would pick the person who I wanted to photograph for this themed session. I knew I wanted it to be a little girl. But that was about it. Should I save the idea for a client? Should I kidnap (kidding!) a friend's child and just go for it? And then today it came to me. I hadn't held a contest to celebrate 200 fans on facebook and although I abhor businesses that use constant contests as a method of gaining likes and fans, facebook is the most convienant way to spread the word about the contest. I'm hoping for lots of entries!


So here's the details.... this contest is open to parents who want to enter their children...


The entrant must be female (sorry boys, maybe another time)

must be between the age of 1-4 years old

must like having their photo taken (c'mon, that's a given right?)


Parents must email me at thewishingstargallery@gmail.com to enter their little darlings. Please include your daughters name, age and a recent photo.

I will post the photos on the WSG facebook page. And then it's your job to vote (by liking the photo) for who you would like to see win the free session.


The deadline for entrant submissions is Jan. 27, 2012.


The deadline for voting is Feb. 3, 2012.

1 comment: