Monday, January 2, 2012

Maternity | Brooklynn + Cory


I had a great session today with Brooklynn + Cory Heck and although my eyes are bugging out from staring threw my viewfinder and then at the computer screen for half the day, I was so eager to post this sneak peak.

Brooklynn contacted me in regards to booking maternity and newborn photos to celebrate the birth of their first baby. He or she is expected any time now, which is surprising when you see how absolutely tiny Brooklyn still is. Now before you scroll too far in the photos, I will warn you, Brooklynn may incite feelings of jealousy, especially if you're expecting your own baby. She is still wearing the same size pants she wore before she was pregnant! She's a modern mommy-to-be marvel!



Doing their 'homework.'





In the nursery!




Cory is also somewhat of a marvel himself. He made the crib Brooklynn is kneeling next to. He told me with a smile how it was almost firewood on more than one occasion. Talk about determination!




"What do you mean I won't be the baby anymore?" Asks their lovelable pooch Corona.




No comments:

Post a Comment