Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Newborns + On goings

As mentioned in my previous post (which can be found by clicking here) I wanted to post photos of my recent newborn shoot with Ethan sporting some super cute outfits from Creative Energy.

Oh, I also wanted to announce something new with The Wishing Star Gallery. I have opened a small site dedicated solely to my maternity + newborn shoots. I will still be using the blog as my main source of posting new work and ongoings but while re-vamping the main site I decided it might be best to split up a bit- just to make things easier for folks.






If you're interested in taking a peak, I'd love to hear what you think of the Mat + New page. You can find it at...















And now... on to Ethan!













I had ordered this sleepy caterpiller hat from Jennifer at Creative Energy ages ago, but told her not to rush. Boy oh boy was I excited when she emailed me to tell me it was finished!! Isn't just adorable?















Isn't he too sweet? Little cupcake boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment