Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wedding | Jennifer + Greg




This past week I had the pleasure to photograph Jennifer + Greg's Canadian Wedding. I use the term "Canadian Wedding" not because it was themed to Canada, or anything of that nature. Greg + Jennifer will be getting married in Jamaica in a few weeks. In order to have proper legal documentation they chose to have a pre-wedding wedding. These are actually quite common with destination weddings. Think about it ladies, two weddings. Two cakes, two outfits... one love. :)

Cheesy, I know.

But there was something sweet and very loving about Greg + Jennifer's wedding ceremony. Maybe it was because it was a wedding and I'm a sucker for love. Or maybe it was because they chose to declare their love for each other in front of their local church, on a regular Sunday service. No bells, no whistles, just two people and their love for each other.

Either way, it was a lovely way to spend the morning and I am so glad they asked me to help document this important milestone in their lives. Here are a few photos from the ceremony!























Also, I would be remiss if I didn't give a big shout out to my 2nd shooter for the day, Edward Nikkel of Edward Nikkel Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment