Sunday, May 17, 2015

News :: From the Wishing Star Gallery...



Well if you check the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/wishingstargallery) you might have already seen the big news already but I figured I would make it blog official.  Plenty of folks have seen my chocolate lab Hartigan before on the blog and some of you may know his little brother, Moriarty.  (Seen below.)  Don't let Hartigan's expression in the above photo fool you, I think he's pretty excited about getting a human.

With the arrival of the little bundle of joy slated for only a few months away, I will not be taking any bookings in September.  I will be shooting up until August and tentatively re-opening in October but it will be on a limited basis. 

So you know what that means everybody.... email me now to book your annual fall family sessions and let's make them a fun in the sun family session!

No comments:

Post a Comment