Saturday, March 6, 2010

Out with the boys... part II



It's all about the ball
Shake a paw?


Why not


Drool was definitely not photoshopped in



High paw!




Let the fun begin


Break time

Okay! So after more time to myself (Shaun is off doing a side job this weekend) I was able to spend more time in lightroom. It's neat because not only am I making the pictures better, I am learning about my pictures and the what I instinctively do in a shot. You read in photography books that instinct is a double edged sword and that is definitely something I have learnt.
There were so many pictures that the lighting was really neat and unique but didn't make it to the drawing board because of red eye. If you you've ever tried to edit pet red eye before, you know it's pretty much impossible. You've definitely got to get it right the first time haha!











No comments:

Post a Comment