Sunday, March 7, 2010

WYP

I'm practicing a lot in Lightroom since I only have 30 days (28 now) left on my trial before I have to shell out $300. I've been a fan of Laura at Dolcepics.com's game, WYP, for a little while now. I've never really felt proficient enough in any post processing prorgams but lightroom makes me feel so comfortable that I'm actually okay with posting my version online.
How WYP works: Laura posts one picture a week. Then viewers save the photo and edit it into what they want it to be! Here is Laura's original...
And here's my version!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chelsey!

    Thanks so much for joining us for WYP this week. I was SO in awe when I saw your edit. What a totally different look from day to night. I love the dark blues on the top. It really makes it feel like an evening table setting. Beautifully processed!

    I hope you'll play again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your processing! The night-time look is beautiful~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chelsey,

    I am a fellow Calgary Photographer, and am newly pregnant and looking for someone to capture some of those special moments for me. Do you have an email that I could chat with you over?
    Mine is tickledpinkphotos@gmail.com
    If you want to take a look through my site it is http://weretickledpink.blogspot.com
    Thanks Chelsey, I look forward to hearing from you!

    Amy Chapman

    ReplyDelete