Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Canada Day

Happy Canada Day!

....So I know this post is late. I've been behind on the times lately and I apologize profusely. Work has been very busy. And my "real life" has been even busier. So since this is a part time thing, something had to give.

I am currently working like a fiend juggling packing, work, and editing a bunch of photos. As you may know, May/June was a very busy photo month for me and to be fair to my family I have tried very hard to not be a photo zombie...especially with the stat holidays. (Photo zombie definition: when you have eyes only for your camera or computer because you are editing.) Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you and I am working to have your photos done as soon as possible.

In the mean time, while I am trying to get my external memory to connect to my photo editing programs so I can continue editing, I figured I shot attempt at a Canada Day post. I did have this post for the Canada day long weekend, but unfortunately it seems in my busy photo zombie stat, I forgot to actually click "publish post." So the lovely, well written blog post I had was lost.

Canada Day my hubby took our little family (him, me and our chocolate lab Hartigan) to a man made pond just outside of Calgary that we like to go to. Hartigan used to be terrified of water but as he has matured he's come to love it. Before, he would through himself down on the ground when you brought him within 10 ft. of water. Now it's tough to get him out!

The pond is glacier fed. This gives it a gorgeous blue colour.


Walking around the pond....


Hartigan at a distance.


"Oh hai!"


Swim swim swim


Getting sleepy


Shaun took away the stick that Hartigan found and he didn't seem to care for that... so he shook his fur as hard as he could in Shaun's direction :p


"Please please please throw the stick..."





No comments:

Post a Comment