Saturday, July 9, 2011

Newborn :: James

Baby James is eight days old... and he is absolutely cute as button. I was very excited when his mom Addie emailed me to ask me to photograph his newborn session. (Truth be told, I get excited about any shoot, but especially when there's little fresh babies involved. It's the girl in me coming out I guess.) Here are a bunch of my favourites from the session. You can see more on the facebook album at www.facebook.com/wishingstargallery Congratulations to Addie & Steve!































Barely a week old and he's already got an OMG face.


Big yawn!




Bigger yawn!


So sleepy...








On a semi related note, I viewed the blog on a different computer than the ones I normally used and realized that when I select the "large" option for photos that get gritty, stretched and overall they look crummy. I'm working to fix this.... So you'll just have to bare with me as I experiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment