Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Flowers






While wandering around the park while waiting for my session with Lisa, Justin & Madison (see previous post) I snapped a bunch of shots of flowers. I haven't had much time lately but made special time to post these. There may or may not be more later. I took more shots, it just takes time to throw them into the story boards.


The template for these boards were actually made by someone else, which I found online ages ago. The website name isn't coming to me unfortunately... But there are lots of sites out there that offer all sorts of templates for free. Lately I've been experimenting with my one. With these ones, I tweaked them (background, font, photos obviously) but the concept of the board was actually someone else's. Fun fact: these are currently the wallpaper for my desktop. That's what I orginally made them for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment