Thursday, September 15, 2011

Booking for 2011

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to put a little note here that there are currently only 12 more availabilities for the year. Since the only shoots I do on weekday evenings are newborn sessions, the weekend spots are filling up quickly. Availabilities are as follows…

October: 2nd, 8th, 9th, 10th, 16th, 22nd & 29th
November: Completely booked
December: 3rd, 4th, 11th, 17th & 18th

Please note that if you want to guarantee your discs arriving before Christmas you will want to book at the absolutely latest by the last week in November. I will do my best to make sure all discs from December arrive before Christmas but I can’t make any promises.

There will be a price increase as of December 31, 2011 so if you want to guarantee the $60 deal, book as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment