Monday, September 5, 2011

New layout!

Well here we go folks!

I am proud to introduce the new layout for the blog! This is more of what I had in mind when I wanted to re-vamp the blog. I've always had a passion for teal and I can't get enough of damask patterns lately. I've also figured out how to increase the size of my photos without losing too much quality, so I'm pretty excited about the whole thing.

I do want to thank the dozens of photographer's blogs from which I got some of my millions of ideas. I have spent the last 6 months taking notes on code and design ideas to come up with a compilation of the beautiful ideas I've seen both on the net and in my mind. Photography is about creativity but creativity is nothing without inspiration, so I thank you for helping me to find a layout I'm happy with!

Next is the website! Not sure if I ever officially announced it but you can find set your bookmarks to www.wishingstargallery.ca

Ciao for now! I've got to get back to catching up on edits after my external hard drive crashed last month....

Thanks & Shutter Clicks,
Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment