Sunday, September 25, 2011

Photo Adventures



This weekend I attended the digital camera expo's trade show with Chris Pearson of Turtle Soul Photography. If you haven't heard of Chris, he's an amateur stock photographer. I enjoy checking out his photo blog daily because he does a photo every single day. Surprisingly enough, the best part of the day wasn't the trade show, or the hour and half visit to The Camera Store. It was the impromptu photo walk we went on!


After drooling over cameras we decided to pop to one of my favourite downtown restaurants for a drink and a bite of food. The Laurier Lounge, although too expensive has a great ambiance. I'd love to do an engagement shoot there one day.




I love this shot! I actually took this one to demostrate something to Chris but I loved how it came out.



One of the best ceasars in the city. Did you know the ceasar originated in Calgary.



Chris on the photo walk.


Current desktop wallpaper.



Little Miss Parker. She's just a pup! But she's so adorable. Chris is puppysitting for a friend of ours. I could have played with her all day.


Chris & Parker.

No comments:

Post a Comment