Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Crochet hats by Creative Energy

Just wanted to blog about these prop shots I've been working on between client edits. So the WSG is showing some love to Jenn at Creative Energy. A stay at home mom, Jenn has her hands full as it is, but she finds time to whip up these super cute crocheted items. (She also has some of the most affordable pricing ever!) You can find her facebook page by clicking here.


This frame is so long overdue! I've had this adorable hat and matching diaper cover since the spring but hadn't had a baby who fit the size. The bow and fringe blanket are just little embellishments I added to bring some colour in.





I have been dying to use this scale in a shoot! Next attempt will have to be an outdoors shot. All I need is a baby and a chinook....

No comments:

Post a Comment